TERMS & CONDITIONS

IMPORTANT INFORMATION 
Revised Quotes 
If you wish to discuss your quote further or require a revised costing, please contact our office on 1300 177 711 or via email to events@mybella.com.au 

Conditions 
Quote is valid for 30 days after issue or until date specified in quote. Please refer to the final page of the document for full terms and conditions. 

Event Information 
Menu selections are required minimum 10 business days prior to event. Final guest numbers are required minimum 4 business days prior to event 

Payments 
25% deposit is to be paid upon booking confirmation and then the remaining 75% payment is to be made within 7 days of the event.